د هيثم قدور
Admin

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 85
العمر : 48
الموقع : http://naji1969.montadarabi.com
العمل/الترفيه : dentist
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/02/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: FDA Investigates Possible Suicide Link With Montelukast (Singulair   الثلاثاء أبريل 15, 2008 7:45 am

FDA Investigates Possible Suicide Link With Montelukast (Singulair)
All channels
Health News from Medical News Today
Medical News - Doctors Lounge
Latest medical news and health news plus CME for physicians and healthcare professionals
NeLM Headline News
Prescriptions Coverage

Add Your Knowledge™ Contribute your own thoughts, experience, questions, and knowledge to this story for the benefit of all MedPage Today readers. margie kinney - Mar 28, 2008
I took singulair for a few months at night. I would awaken in the night shaking like I was having a hypoglycemic response. I would eat something and it would not affect the shaking. After the shaking subsided I would get get depressed and cry. This would happen several times a day. I was admitted to inpatient psychiatric facility because they thought it was panic attacks. I was 56 at the time and had never had an anxiety attack. When I was discharged I started researching the message forums relating to singulair. Thousands of people are reporting the same sx. Also their children will become uncontrollable. Severe mood changes. I am glad someone is finally going to look into this.

Doug G. - Mar 28, 2008
I'm a 58 year old male, Nordic skier, very active year round. I inhale Advair twice daily to manage my asthma and Singulair for rhinitis (going on two years). I experience angioedema on average about twice a year. In my case, these two drugs have been enormously effective in accomplishing their objectives. Previous to my physician's care at the Univ. of Chicago, I had been intubated twice on separate runs to the ER (in one instance, my PC02 was >80). The allergic rhinitis is now controlled. I have not experienced any of the alleged side effects from Singulair that some have claimed. Best of luck to them.

Dan P. - Mar 29, 2008
Singulair has one of the safest side effect profile of any prescription medication available. I look forward to the prospective review and will be shocked if these alleged psychiatric side effects are confirmed. The well-documented benefits for thousands of patients is undeniable.

Login to post an Add Your Knowledge™ comment.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
معاينة صفحة البيانات الشخصي للعضو http://naji1969.montadarabi.com

FDA Investigates Possible Suicide Link With Montelukast (Singulair
استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» شرح اعدادت الراوترز
» مشروع المنتدى الأول:: تصميم شبكة لاسلكية بمدى 3 كيلو متر :: الرجاء من الجميع الدخول
» برنامج Rlink :: وداعا للنت كت :: افضل طريقة للتصال المباشر بالروتر
» the trees that walked - the link

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
DR.HYTHAM KADOUR :: الطب و الصحة :: منشورات و ردود خاصة-
انتقل الى: